Friday

in the beginning....




"ex somnium, color" ?



"from dreams, color" or as close to that as rusty Latin allows.



I am a dreamer, I dream in color. I love those times when I can not completely fall asleep, but my mind is in a dreamlike creative state, snatches of visions, colors, shapes textures all dance across synapses. Inspiration for art as ellusive as wisps of fog that creeps in with deep sleep, but there if I can grasp them before I sink under the surface of the night....
This collage is called "the dreamer" and this is my plunge into the blogoshere. There are so many I enjoy and admire, I was inspired to try this medium of creation and sharing myself. It seems a bit insane, since one of my biggest woes already is not having enough time for artistic pursuits, but art for me is about taking risks. My hopes are that this will be a good one....


No comments: